we’re so glad you’re here!We want you to get a lot of interaction on your social media, so please be
sure you’re linking up correctly!
What you should be linking up at this week’s party:
Do NOT link up A BLOG POST
Do NOT link up YOUR TWITTER PROFILE
Sherry Ann from Teach, Inspire, Love, Raise!
two Boys and my unpredictable days as a teacher, along with some reviews
and giveaways for my wonderful readers.
Thanks, Sherry Ann!
chance to win a spot as our featured blogger. We will feature your blog,
and links to your social media. Your links will be inserted into the
Rafflecopter for that week – gaining you more followers.
- Please follow your hostesses and featured blogger. (first 5 links)
- Please add the #SoMe2 button (found at the bottom of the post) to your sidebar or link page.
- Tweet about the party! More partiers = More followers! All you have to do is click the “tweet” button! Tweet
- Use our hashtag #SoMe2 when tagging or posting so we can find each other!
If you need help adding your Twitter post to the party,
this infographic explains how to do it with step-by-step photos. Just
click the photo to enlarge it!
1) Link up 1 recent Tweet. That’s a TWEET – not your Twitter account or a direct link to your blog post!!
2) Re-tweet and favorite your HOSTESSES’ and FEATURED BLOGGER’S tweets. You can even comment if you want! (first 5 links)
3) Re-tweet and favorite the 2 links in front of yours. That way everyone has some Twitter love! One of the hostesses will make sure the last two links are retweeted and favorited.